Since launching in 2011, Twitch has evolved its reputation as the world’s leading social video platform and community for video game culture to now encompass an array of emerging content surfaced by its users. As a result, 10 million visitors gather each day to watch and talk about video games, music, the creative arts, themselves, and other beyond gaming topics with more than 2 million streamers.
By the Numbers
- ~10 million daily active users
- 2.2+ million unique content creators per month
- 22+ thousand members of the Twitch Partner Program
- 106 minutes watched per person per day
- 2+ million peak concurrent sitewide viewers
- 65+ million raised by the Twitch community for charity
Why should you Follow or Subscribe?
Get notifications when Drew goes live & Qualify to win giveaways
Join the club for 10x luck in giveaways & for full channel benefits.
To Follow or Subscribe you may be directed to create a free account. Don’t worry. I won’t spam you. This is just to make sure you get the benefits. When you get to my page you will find a Follow and a Subscribe button at the top of the page under the search bar. Just click the button of your choice!